[Harp-L] Lightweight Bullet Mic 4 Sale

I'm selling a C.A. Reynolds lightweight bullet mic.  I had this mic specifically made for the SPAH convention and unbelievably, it didn't sell.  So here's your chance.

It is one of Chris Reynolds lightweight bullet shells (5.9 ozs. fully loaded) and has a vintage Shure element installed..........smokin' hot.  Don't let the lightweight plastic shell fool you.......GREAT TONE and very tough.  It is one of Chris' unique red and black marble paint jobs........no two are ever alike.

http://www.cumberlandcustomcases.com/products.php?type=misc&submit=Go

I just put it on the website for sale......Thanks

Jeff

-
Jeffrey Spoor    Owner/Maker
317-894-8699 Shop