Re: [Harp-L] Richard I. Smith

I couldn't make the link work for the online guest book, but I felt I should at least  express my respect for Richard. My first Buckeye convention, probably 1999, he had his harmonica collection on display and I was very interested. He spent time with me and was so genuinely friendly, that it had a lot to do with my returning to Buckeye year after year. We have lost another ambassador for the harmonica.
Steve Webb in Minnesota