[Harp-L] Huey Lewis

May I say, with all due respect to all on this thread, that Huey Lewis is not my cup of tea; but I would never say "he sucks". I would never say that of any musician regardless of their ability. Huey Lewis plays in key in time nothing remarkable to me but he sucks". I would never want to say "I suck"
Also, he is a popular artist and like John Poppa of Blues Traveler, they provide a window of opportunity. Allow me to stick to John Poppa. I have been at clubs where we would open up with "Runaround" and "Carolina Blues" These are tunes most of the audience knows and we get their attention and are finally able to play Walter Horton and even some Miles Davis harp arrangements into the mix. If somebody has a hit with a harp, they create a window of opportunity. That never sucks. Please let us all try to be more respectful of each other.

Database version: 5.10540e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/