Re: [Harp-L] Harp Amp Project: Fender Pro Junior

About the only difference is the reverb circuit.  On the BJ the master
is just a way to add more overdrive and for harp that's nothing to write
home about regarding that amp....... and the middle, treble and bass
is nothing more than a tone control with finer tunings.   Tell ya what, I'll
head over to Field Guide and tell you which resistors and caps to change.