[Harp-L] Gear for sale: Hohner Chromatic 270 & Hohner Hard Bopper #1163

Hi all,
I'm offering these items for sale on harp-l because I don't feel like dealing with EBay and Paypal's Nazi-like business model anymore as  they made some more 'changes' since last March... holding your funds ransom for 21 days to 6 months etc... .   Outsourcing the Paypal customer service department from Nebraska to some place in India hasn't resulted in any other then utterly frustration from my part by now.

Allright, the harp content:
selling:  Hohner 270 12 hole chromatic C.  Bought this about 3 years ago, less then 30 minutes playing total.
            Hohner  Hard Bopper C 12 hole chromatic designed by Toots Thielemans serial number # 1163.  Bought this in Belgium ( Toots' homeland) around 1992.                           total playing time: less then 10 minutes.
I've been playing diatonic/blues harp off and on but never got the "feel" or patience to learn how to play chromatic.
Please contact me off-list for pricing, questions, pics, etc.   I will ship only to the lower 48 USA states.
Thanks for the interest, Kurt