[Harp-L] clearing out a closet

Quite literally. I tripped over some speakers I'd forgotten I had. I have a Kendrick Blackframe 10" used. It's the newer version of this line. I had bought it as a spare for a 4-10 amplifier but mine are the older version and this one is a mismatch. $65 plus actual shipping

I also have an unused Jensen by Recoton C10Q. It was installed to test but was only in the amp for about half an hour. $35 plus shipping.

The final speaker is a Weber VST 12A150 unused and uninstalled. That's a 12" AlNiCo with the 1.5" voice coil, 8 ohms as are the other 2 10's. Why I bought this I cannot recall. $165 plus shipping, they're up to $195 currently. fjm