[Harp-L] Harmonica blues @ the Sturgis motorcycle ralley

.I just returned from my second annual sturgis gig. Actualy I play in Hewlet Wyoming, the city closest to the Devils Tower. The biker crowed loves the Harmonica. I talked some friends out of the Sioux Falls area to coming with me and being my back up band.A harmonica bassed blues band is met with much enthusiasm in the Dakotas, and I play about 6 gigs a year there while I'm back for summer vacation. We need some baby boomers classic rock songs in there to hold the crowd so we worked up Canned Heats goin to the country,and I did the flute part an my Bb diatonic in straight harp. What a hoot. www.dakotabob.com
Thanks . Dakota Bob(from Seattle)