Re: [Harp-L] huey lewis

Easy big fella. Huey's not those guys. He's Huey. He makes music. Harp
happens to be one of the tools he uses in that endeavor. Period. In the
process he also introduces the harmonica to tens of thousands of hit radio
listeners who's ears perk up when they hear it, maybe for the first time
outside of a Dylan or Young. Maybe he'll lead some of those listeners back
to the Walters, etc. just like somebody may probably lead you there. So he's
good for the instrument regardless of whether or not you like his playing.
He's not a nobody in the harp world.
t. albanese