[Harp-L] R: Harp amp Project

Hey Rick,
   The Jensen reissue is definately a good, loud, crunchy, speaker. No doubt !   You might want to try an Eminence Ram Rod, though.   The Ram Rod is LOUD as hell with an exteremly round, warm tone and a chocolaty finish. Ha Ha.  All kidding aside.............I replaced the 1969 Jensen 10" in my otherwise stock 1960 Harvard and the amp suddenly became an amp I could actually take out to larger gigs and use.  It turned a GREAT sounding 14 watt amp into a amp that sounds like its got 25 or 30 watts.  No jive !
That would be an imediate upgrade for you, brother.

By the way.................I'm VERY close to sending you the "Wezo" Megatone amp to review.  After I gig with it a couple more times and am sure it's what its supposed to be, I want you to be the 1st to test drive it.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo