Re: [Harp-L] Re: Huey Lewis harp songs

Huey played on the album "Thin Lizzy: Live and Dangerous". He is playing on
the song "Baby Drives Me Crazy". He had an ongoing association with TL's
Phil Lynott and played on songs from TL's album "Black Rose" (songs "With
Love" and "Sarah") and Lynott's solo album "The Phil Lynott Album" (he plays
on "Cathleen". He was on ablums by Nick Lowe, Dave Edmunds, and Clover as
well.
Here's a good link for this info:
http://www.clover-infopage.com/clover17.html