Re: [Harp-L] Re: Why do you want to play blues? In defense of the blues.

Not so crazy Bob!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Coble" <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I've seen the same kind of attitude in martial arts. Minimalist techniques
that "git'r done" are deprecated in favor of "flash," the Hollywood fiction
that requires multiple cameras and lots of retakes to get "right." I much
prefer one simple technique that stops the fight cold to ten thousand
flashy techniques that leave the opponent still fighting 15 minutes later.
And on THAT subject, I'm a 4th-degree black belt, so I AM qualified to have
an opinion.

My $0.02 worth,
Crazy Bob