[Harp-L] Bharath & His Rhythm Four with Shrimp Daddy

Bharath & His Rhythm Four with Shrimp Daddy

OK Folks you don not want to miss these guys. They are playing On Saturday, at 7 p.m @ IlluminAqua Floating Stage Events - Merritt Park opening for Duke Robillard

"Then on Sunday afternoon from 2 to 6pm they will back me up at Charlie Fitzwhiskeys. Folks if you haven't heard these guys yet you cannot miss this one. Milton is just a hop skip and a jump passed mississauga off the 401 there is "no cover" charge and you get to see one of the best Chicago Blues Bands you'll ever see. don't take my word for it check em out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/therhythmfour
Dont miss it!

Charley Fitzwhiskeys Tap & Eatery,
Sunday afternoon from 2pm to 6pm August 24th...
55 Ontario Street North,
Milton, Ontario
(905) 876-2378