[Harp-L] Harp Cases

Well.........after being back for a few days from SPAH, I finally got around to doing some updating on the website. I have added some cases I brought back from the convention that are IN STOCK and can be IMMEDIATELY shipped. If you have been looking a custom case and have held off because of the waiting time, there are some on my website ready to go.........Thanx, Jeff

http://www.cumberlandcustomcases.com/products.php?type=misc&submit=Go

-- Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker Cumberlandcustomcases.com Harpmicgaskets.com

317-894-8699 - shop
317-363-9431 - cell