[Harp-L] Huey Lewis

Huey Lewis is a great blues harp player. I met him in the mid 1980's in Mill Valley when he had a local blues band called Clover. We both hung out at a local bar in Mill Valley, where we both also knew the guy who made guitars out of wooden toilet seats, which became one of Huey's album covers. I left Mill Valley before I got to know him very well,. and before he started Huey Lewis and the News and became famous. In addition to being a really nice guy, he gave me a few harp tips that really transformed my playing by leaps and bounds.

Here is a classic YouTube on Huey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKM5LpFU1Pc

This discography should give you more info than you need:
http://www.clover-infopage.com/clover17.html

- Robert
Learn about the amazing health advantages of eating fresh, whole, organic raw live foods at my website: www.RawFoodLife.com.