[Harp-L] List Response to Gypsy's ?'s about why the Blues

I liked all of the great responses to Chris's questions and there were a lot
of them. Long threads are very cool when the subject matter has universal
appeal. Obviously this did have that appeal and it encouraged people to open
up and share their thoughts. This was basically an online exercise similar
to what I try to do at my Blues for Breakfast events at the convention.
There is more to our passion for the harmonica than just blowing and drawing
across the comb. It all starts in our heads. Sometimes the why's are as
important as the how to's when you step back and look over your musical path
in life. Great job Chris..next question?

WBee