[Harp-L] [Info] USB Turntable Convert Vinyl To MP3

Guys,

Just wanna share this info to you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3c2ijB4DBM&feature=related

This thing got me an attention when reading IEEE Spectrum Magazine. It's
about a device that can convert your Vinyl easily into mp3 format. I think
this thing might save your favorite blues vinyls.

Perhaps, it would be interesting to see how the device performing.

Disclaimer: I'm not the sales representative nor customer service for this
device. I just wanna spread info that might helpful for you.

Best Regards,
Arnold