[Harp-L] SPAH 2009

OK all you SPAH'08 attendees - you owe me a new keyboard, because of all the drool from reading your stories and looking at your photos and vids.

SPAH'09 is definitely something to look forward to and if its in Sacramento its only about 17 hours flying time (+ two layover airports) from here.  Crocodile tears for the east coasters!

The issue is, I'm going to need some SERIOUS planning to get a kitchen pass for a trip of that magnitude, so I'll need some specifics about where and WHEN.  Mr Bee, can you help?

Cheers

Maka

      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset