[Harp-L] SPAH; New YouTube Videos

I reiterate all the good words about SPAH 2008; thanks to Tom Stryker,
Paul Davies and all the others who made it the success it was. I'm
missing all that random jamming!

NEW ALBUM VIDEO
A video of another tune from my new album is up on YouTube. The title
track of the album, it's a spooky atmospheric piece called 'Lament for
the 21st Century':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2rEAnAY00

NEW SUZUKI VIDEO
A new promo video for the Suzuki SCX chromatic range is up on
http://www.youtube.com/SuzukiHarmonicas If you haven't heard him before,
check out the brilliant chromatic improvising over the chords of 'Minor
Swing' by Danish player Jacob Venndt.

Jacob is a really exciting fresh voice on jazz chromatic. Like Howard
Levy, he came to the harmonica after already mastering other
instruments; in his case, he's a top jazz bass player, and also plays
piano to a very high level (as well as a bewildering array of other
instruments). You can really hear the harmonic sophistication in his
improvising on the SCX video, and the other Suzuki chromatic videos. He
has some serious chops, and he really swings :)

Jacob developed his style in isolation, ignorant of most established
players, and it's meant he's developed a very unique and attractive
approach. He makes the chromatic harmonica sound cool and sexy!

Regards,

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>