Re: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar 9-hole draw dead?

On Aug 21, 2008, at 1:09 PM, Seth Williamson wrote:

I just got a Lee Oskar C harp, diatonic. The draw reed on hole 9 is almost voiceless.

I can say for sure that I haven't overblown, or overdrawn, it. Have barely used it. My Marine Band C harp is fine on all holes.

Of course, you can't return a used harp. Got this one via the web.

Is it a "breaking-in" issue, or did I lose my money?

Key wording here: "I got it via the web". Was it used? smo-joe

Seth Williamson Slings Gap Franklin County, VA