[Harp-L] SPAH 08, Brad Harrison's harp

Hello everyone,

I agree with Tom and Tim - Jim Conways playing is not humanly possible, it is all a dream, and we actually were not there. I did a couple videos with Jim Conway that will post when I can on youtube. He really got me going a few years ago on the celtic stuff, and has been a great inspiration to me.

For some reason, Brad Harrison showed me the reeds that he is now making. He told me later that I am the only person that he showed them to.

I've looked at a lot of reeds over the years including some real high end accordion reeds, and I have never seen anything like these reeds for sheer physical beauty and unique design. I was totally blown away.

I have a million other impressions and wish I could take the time to get more down, I wanted to film everything but could not. I did get some nice stuff that I will share as I can.

To everyone that made SPAH possible - THANK YOU!!!!

Richard Sleigh

shop address:
205 E. Pine Street
Philipsburg PA 16866-1623