Re: [Harp-L] My Youtube presentation vidéo on the SM 57 JR

On Aug 21, 2008, at 5:25 AM, Christelle Berthon wrote:

PS: SmoJoe, beleive me or not, the fact that I'm a former oboe player as NOTHING to do with harmonica.... I mean yes I'm using the sound technic (breathing low and put the sinus resonators in action) but when I'm playing I don't think of the notes and the theory AT ALL
_
Ciao bella, I wasn't saying anything 'male' or negative. Several people had referred to you as a NEWcomer, and I was simply reiterating (reinforcing) that NO, 'non tso', and you DID have some musical experience. Io sono uno former 'experimenter' on trumpet, sax, clarinet, flute, and I know what you mean about the sinus'. My sinus' anche adenoids are totally shot.

..... Gieuseppi al fumare