[Harp-L] SPAH and Thanks everyone

Hello my friends,

I´m writing this email to thank all of my new and old friends that I´ve met at SPAH.
I had a great time, I met lots of amazing harp players and I also learned so much from all of you !
All the seminars, shows, jam sessions and after midnight long conversations will be in my mind forever...
Special thanks to:
Buzz and Filisko (for the great time and friendship), Brendan Power and Jim Conway ( for your playing and for making my show so much better),
Peter Madcat (for the great 2 songs show on Sat evening we played together), my brother and sister Brad Harrison and Kristin ( for the friendship, hospitality and fun), Paul Davies and SPAH (for bringin´ me to this amazing Convention), Ron Kallina (for the music), Jimmy Lee (what a great musician), Jay, L.D., Zack, Juliam, Kalina (new generation of harp pros), Chris Bauer, Michael Rubin and Slide Man Slim (what a pleasure to meet this incredible harmonica players), Galison, Randy Singer, Paparrozzi, Polesky, Rupert, Peloquin, David Barrett, Ricci, Baker, Bonfiglio, Michalek, PT Gazell, Jelly Roll Johnson (thank you for the worderful time)

I could go over and over but Medical School doens´t give me the free time.. hehe : )

The one´s that are not on this list, please forgive me, but I ran ou of time!!! You guys are unforgetable ......

All the best to everyone and thanks one more time....

Hope I can make to SACRAMENTO.

PS: 1.Please, go visit my new website www.rodrigoeberienos.com

2. If you have pictures and videos (that i´m part of), please send it to me !!!!.

Rodrigo Eberienos
www.rodrigoeberienos.com
www.myspace.com/rodrigoeberienos
www.youtube.com/eberienos