Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH

Huh, that's funny because I had a dream that you were there! It all seemed
so real at the time...

Maybe I just dreamed that I was there too, at least it's starting to feel
that way. But in that dream I remember hearing Dale Spalding for the first
time. What a musical guy he is. All about the music and never flashy or in
your face. I kinda like that.

I also seem to recall reconnecting with Dave Moore after 30 or more years
since I first met him in Iowa City. Another authentic troubadour and musical
ambassador. All about the music.

And James Conway playing some of the most amazing harmonica I've ever heard
in my life. Maybe I could learn to play like that some day. Dream on....

t. albanese

http://www.myspace.com/bigrealdeal