Re: [Harp-L] Discussion topic: Why do you want to play blues?

The sound of a 4 hole inhale bend, slowly released to a 4 hole inhale,  add a
dash of vibrato, and finish off with the "dismount" (4 hole inhale, 4 hole
inhale bend, three hole inhale to a solid landing on the two hole inhale) - ta
daa.

Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck when I heard it -  amplified.

I knew I wanted to do that - make that sound.

It's an emotional tidal wave.

It still has major impact on any crowd when done right -

The Iceman

deal here.