[Harp-L] Re: being treated to Blues Traveler

A picture's worth a thousand words... I have limited BT/Popper exposure but my favorite
Popper parts are "But Anyway", "Runaround" and his part in Dave Matthews'
"What would you say". I've spent a lot of time playing along with But Anyway and I'd say
he likes fast, has a great ear and great rhythmic articulation. That particular piece can
kill me on any particular day. That song, except the last solo flight, sounds very acoustic
to me -- I can hear the harp itself very well. Last I heard he was playing Special 20s. He
called them the Porche of harmonicas. For more info on the net, check his Wikipedia entry
and google "popper interview".

shockley