Re: [Harp-L] Christelle the Harp Queen

She had flute at age 4, and years and years of conservatory, so she is not exactly what you would call a newcomer, eh wot?
smo-joe

On Aug 20, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Greg Heumann wrote:

And the coolest thing is.... she used to play the oboe! And I thought I was the only one who walked down that dark and narrow path before I saw the light....

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net

From: Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 20, 2008 3:09:33 AM PDT
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Christelle the Harp Queen

Hi Warren,

AGAIN to cloarify all that:

Yes I've bought my first harmonica at the age of 25, and took one lesson with Jean Jacques Milteau in the 90's. But I didn't play at all; 2 years after this lesson.

I've been a customer relation and computer attendent, and I didn't play a single note for 15 years....

I'm working harmonica again for a little bit more 1 year now, and I'm overbending for 6 months now

Christelle