[Harp-L] KTRS - AM in St. Louis

I was a guest on the Frank O. Pinion show in St. Louis last Wednesday during the SPAH convention. What was supposed to be a 15 minute segment turned into almost 45 minutes! Frank and his crew were a lot of fun and they made me feel right at home. I just uploaded the whole thing to my computer. It isn't edited so all of the commercials and news/traffic/weather stuff is in there too. If any body has an interest in checking it out just email me offlist and I will be happy to send it on over. If you have the time to kill listen to the whole thing...there were some funny moments sandwiched in there.

Boy when I listen back to a recording of myself I cringe a bit. I sure talk way to fast! I need to slooooow down when I get these radio gigs! Actually I need to slow my mouth down all of the time. I guess that's the combination of being a New Yorker and having a mental illness. My brain has always moved too fast for my own good.

Warren Bee