[Harp-L] RE: Li'l Darling

oops- I knew that that I would forget someone-
Steve Watne played also
3rd Trump-monica -so all parts were there!

3rd Bone-monica was the great William Gallison

thanks so much Steve
Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax> From: peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> The line-up included:> 1st (Alto Sax-Monica) : Robert Bonfiglio> 2nd (Alto Sax-Monica) : Randy Singer> 1st (Tenor Sax-Monica) : Michael Peloquin> 2nd (Tenor Sax-Monica) : Tom Stryker> (Baritone Sax-Monica) : Winslow Yerxa (on an Asian? baritone/bass harmonica)> > 1st (Trump-Monica) : Smokey Joe Leone (Playing the brilliant solo section also)> 2nd (Trump-Monica) : Slim Heilpern> 3rd (Trump-Monica) : William Gallison> > 1st (Bone-Monica) : Michael Polesky > 2nd (Bone-Monica) : Michael Rubin> 4th (Bass Bone-Monica) : Stan Bowe (on a Hohner bass harmonica)> Piano: Ron Kalina (a legendary monster harmonica player also)> Drums & Bass were the local cats hired for the jazz jam. Great players, I am sorry that I do not have their names.