[Harp-L] My first SPAH

Hi this is Jay (from young at harp) and I just wanted to talk about
possibley the coolest week of my life, my first SPAH.

First, I  would like to thank all of the guys who were so nice to me and took
me aside and  talked to me and taught me stuff and encouraged me and all
that. Some guys I'd  like to mention are Brad Harrison (I mean he gave me a free
CUSTOM harp because  I blew one out and thats not even why he's on this list),
Chris Michalek, Buzz  Krantz, Rodrigo, Michael Rueben, RJ Mischo, Joe Filisko,
Dave Barret, Ben  Nathenson, Brendan Power, Rupert Osyler, Walter Peterman
,Jimi Lee, Greg  Huemann, Smokey Joe and many others who I know I'm forgeting.

Some  Highlights for me were.... The saturday night jam where the line was
Dave  Barret, RJ Mischo, ME, Chris Michalek, George Brooks, and Brendan Power.
Talk  about pressure. Also the show that the young at harp group did was a
treat, who  has ever heard of a first time SPAH-er that gets on the main stage?
And not a  big name, not even a medium sized name.

But I think my favorite  thing about SPAH is the fact that all of the guys
that I listen 2 and admire are  all just like there walking around. In my first
5 minutes I met Richard Sleigh,  Michael Ruben, Rupert Osyler, and Jimi Lee.
It was awesome.Oh also, I got to  actually try all the harps that I've read
about, Seydels, Suzukis, and all that.  That was really cool.  I can't wait until
next  year.

deal here.