[Harp-L] Thanks SPAH plus pictures link

Hey all, I wanted to thank everyone for the great time I had at SPAH in St. Louis, man what a nice people you are!
This year to me was less seminars and more hanging around and I loved it! I'll try hard to make it for next year in California, I think the previous reports represent what we lived there so I'll not bore you with my bad english, still I want to share some pictures with you:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31381&id=713047359&l=1ff4a

thanks again specially to my roommate Michael, Joe for his wisdom, R.J. for his great tone, playing and nice character, Buzz for the jams and for calling three of my numbers at the raffle! Cliff for sharing his bourbon and great lyrics and singing, Warren, Bobbie, and many many others, thanks!!!!
hope to see you next year,
Javier.
http://www.myspace.com/diabluz
http://harpingmidi.com/