Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite honored at SPAH

Dear List,
Let's not forget those in the background who are striving hard to make the harmonica sound good.

The person I want to embarass is Greg Heumann who did a great job at SPAH- promoting an array of creative shell designs and and connectors.

Charlie Musselwhite and Jason Ricci are using some of Greg's products. Greg's favorite harps are Seydel 1847s.

It was our first SPAH! I hope you all had the chance to meet Greg at his booth.

Venk