RE: [Harp-L] Pre-SPAH follow up / PT Gazelle Thoughts

Buddha is nothing if not a total and inscrutable master of irony.  Slowly,
as I made my way through the post, the truth was revealed.  One must read
the Buddha's post very carefully to discover true enlightenment. (It took
me, a dedicated student of Buddha's wit and wisdom, two readings to discover
the subtle clues to the truth).  Not that Buddha needs me to defend him, but
I fear he is still lying somewhere with Bill Hines' instructional material
pinned to his chest.

Who's this Chris guy anyway?

I just finished writing a four page detailed synopsis of my SPAH experience
for our local jam group, and I won't bore harp-L with all that, but suffice
it to say it was one incredibly remarkable experience, as others have so
succinctly summarized.  Thanks to all and particularly Gateway Harmonica
Club and SPAH board and staff for a terrific five days.

And special thanks to one unnamed chromatic player from Santa Monica for the
ringside seat to my current all-time favorite SPAH moment.

Fred S