[Harp-L] SPAH report long

Michael Rubin posted a SPAH report. For those of you who do not know him, I can tell you that he is a strong player, although I do not pretend to understand everything that he does. He mentions that one of the high points for him this year was playing "I've Got Rhythm" at the Wednesday night show. I was there, and one thing I can say without fear of contradiction is that Michael's performance moved a great many people.

George