RE: [Harp-L] Pre-SPAH follow up / PT Gazelle Thoughts

> From: wlb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Chris...are we talking about the same guy? PT Gazelle is a great > guy. Are you sure he wasn't joking around when the incident you > mentioned happened? He must have been goofing on y'all. Hey, I > wasn't there but from what I know of the man something doesn't > calculate here. I am not here to speak for PT, I am sure he can do > that himself.
> In closing I will also say that I got to spend some real quality airport time with Mr. Groovy Gee. We arrived in St. Louis at the same time flying with the same airline and shared a shuttle ride to the hotel. Heading home we again hung out as we waited for our individual flights to depart. At the convention we crossed paths many times especially at the jams. I think Chris is a great guy too. > > Sooooo... I hope all of this gets cleared up or settled or whatever it does. Bottom line is I consider both friends...whether they are friends to each other or not is none of my business. I just prefer it when we all get along.
Warren- did you lose your humor detector in an ice hole somewhere?
Chris was so tongue in cheek on that post that he couldn't tongue block or pucker.
Warren Bee for President!
El Presidente!
Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax