[Harp-L] Three-year-old Soloist

Sorry to abuse the entire list, but the company newsletter submission deadline is tomorrow and I'd love to include a picture of my son in his SPAH blues jam circle debut from Saturday afternoon on the patio.  Shortly after he played, someone showed me that they had a good pic of it, but I have completely blanked on who that was.  I was probably still nervous from my mid-solo realization that my three-year-old son was actually playing a turn in a jam where just three days earlier, *I* was just a little nervous myself.  Ah, the liberating joy of being too young to realize the star-power of those around you.

I'll eventually include my account of this with everything else when I finally get around to writing up my SPAH 2008 recap.  Ridiculously short summary is: absofrickin'lutely awesome.

Anyhow, if you have a pic of this event and can send a copy to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  In return, I'll put your name on the waiting list for his first CD (or whatever the preferred format for music will be then).

Thanks,

Jonathan "Brycen's Dad" Compton