From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:17 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Who's the harp player?

I agree that the cabinet Mojo Buford is using resembles the Silvertone 6x10,
but it has a large emblem diagonally in on upper corner that I've not seen
on the Silvertone. I can't read it in my rather blurry video of the gig.
It might say Danelectro but I can't tell. Also, the amp head on top of the
cab has no resemblance to the Silvertone head, which looks like a 60s stereo
receiver with its single horizontal row of small knobs. The head on top of
Mojo's amp has two rows of large knobs. Or is that possibly the head facing
backwards with the ends of the tubes pointing toward the camera?

-Rick Davis The Blues Harp Amps Blog