[Harp-L] Hohner Reeds

shockley wrote (re Hohner Special 20's) :

......... none of the new ones that I've checked have the date stamp
on the reed plates, and since some of these were back-ordered I
think I'm safe presuming that they are newly minted ones from Germany.

U must have missed the follow up on the tread u referred to.  It was pointed out that Special
20's plates do not have date stamps.  And I can't remember EVER seeing a date stamp on SP20's in 20
years.  Marine Band plates are date stamped with 4 digits - the month's two digits and last two
digits of the year.
ron