[Harp-L] Shell Repair Help

Hi all,

I am hoping that some of you can help me out. I was givin a JT-30 shell with a the code B56980 (I want to date the year of manufacture as well) but it has a few crack that go right threw it and one of the screw mounts has come off. Is there any way to fix it? I want to use this shell as a DIY project , like a costume paint job and and add a nice element. If any of you have an idea how I can fix the shell so it will last I would greatly appreciate it.   Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Your harmonica Brother
Aaron "Willie" Kazmer
www.myspace.com/aaronwilliekazmer akazmer1@xxxxxxx