Re: [Harp-L] Who's the harp player?

Yep, that is George "Mojo" Buford on harp.  He earned his nickname by being
Muddy's harp player (one of many over the years) and playing his signature
tune.  Last I heard he was still a living icon in the Twin Cities blues
scene.

I have that show on DVD; "Muddy Waters at ChicagoFest."  I've watched it
several times and tried to figure out what amp Mojo Buford is using.  All
the other musicians on stage are playing through silver face Fender amps,
but I can't get a clear view of the tall amp right behind Buford.  Does
anybody know what that is?

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/