[Harp-L] CLOGGING THE PLACE UP!

I apologize for clogging up the last email with multiple postings. After each one I received a notification that my email had not gone through so I tried again... but they all went through. It won't happen again.

It did give me a chance to make my correction though. On my first attempt to send my message I wrote about the harp playing on Muddy Waters' "Same Thing" but it troubled me. I realized as soon as I hit the <<send>> button that there is no harp on that track. The other versions of my posting have the correct songs listed. I was really thinking of "I Just Want to Make Love to You" and "I'm Ready"

Once again, I am sorry for the mess I left. And please don't tell my wife. She hates when I leave a mess.