Re: [Harp-L] Review: Danelectro FAB Echo pedal

You're right about too many controls....that's for guitar players.  This Fab
Echo pedal is about like the older BLT Danecho at $19.99, which in my
opinion was much much better than that 90 dollar tone sucking Dan Echo, so
the price isn't always an indicator of how useful a delay pedal is.

 I must add, though, for those who can spend the money  the Lonewolf Pedal
is handsdown the best pedal I've ever used and it's built for harp players.
It has a  very minimal affect on tone in which a little tone control
knob turning won't cure, if it's even needed.

It's really amazing how any country could even build one of these and sell
it for 15 bucks.