[Harp-L] re: Review: Danelectro FAB Echo pedal

Rick Davis writes:

"It has two controls,
Repeat and Mix. The repeat knob controls the number of echos, with a single
echo at the minimum position. That is what we want for harp. "

No, that's what _you_ want. Some of us want significantly more.

"Essentially, this is s a one-knob pedal for harp players."

It's a one-knob pedal for you. Your preferences might be the same as most harp players, but certainly not all. Personally, this sounds like the type of delay I wouldn't have much use for, since it can't get really wild. I may be in the tiny minority here, but I am a harp player so it shows the idea of "what we want for harp" to be flawed. One size never fits all.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'