[Harp-L] Radio interview -- SPAH in St Louis

Congrats to Warren Bee, Madcat, Kaleena, and Winslow for an
entertaining radio interview/jam this morning on the St. Louis Radio
103.  I "tuned"in from Colorado via the web and found that the group
provided some wonderful explanations and fine examples of harmonica
styles.  They really educated the host and audience in a way that
encouraged  "locals" to come by the hotel and see the action.

Have a great SPAH!  I'll follow the action from the sidelines this year....

See ya,

DandyD