Re: [Harp-L] Taj Mahal's Rig ?

I'm with you on Taj Mahal's  playing, and timing in particular Blake. I can't
remember the album that it  was, but one of his albums in the mid 70's had a
big influence on my playing for  sure. It had Corina Corina on it, and She
Caught the Katy too, I do believe. Can  anybody tell me what album that was?? The
whole album was pretty much blues  without the traditional stuff he does a
lot of the time. I learned a lot  off of it.

               Randy
              BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 8/12/2008 8:44:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,