[Harp-L] spah week special

Since I'm taking some combs and harps with me to SPAH I'm including the filework for free on those, so I thought I would extend that offer to everyone that won't be able to attend, so if you order a comb during the week of SPAH I'll throw in either the filework or etching for free, just place your order as normal and then tell me which you want.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...