Re: [Harp-L] peaver mark III amp combo

As a harp amp?  Yikes!  That is 400 watts of shrieking solid state thrash.
As a bass amp it might be pretty dang good, but as a harp amp it is likely
to behead you and the audience with seismic feedback.

Now, maybe if you threw a Kinder AFB+ pedal in front of it....

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/