Re: [Harp-L] Taj Mahal's Rig ?

I think Jason once wrote that Taj Mahal has arguably the best timing in the
biz.  Sorry, Jason, if I misquote, but I agree with the assessment.

Wouldn't everyone like to imitate the tone on the opening lines of "Leaving
Trunk?" Kinda that tubes-a-fryin' small amp working overtime edgy vintage
sound that many of us love, and for all of the wonderful amp choices out
there, boutique, vintage, and off the shelf, I have yet to hear anything
quite like Taj's classic tone on that one......

 -Blake