Re: [Harp-L] Taj Mahal's Rig ?

I can't answer about Taj's rig, but I do want to chime in about his fine
musical harp playing.

In particular, I'm learning "Lovin in my baby's eyes". This is a sweet tune
played on an Eb harp.

The chords in the song are Gm, Bb, F in the chorus and F, Cm, Eb and Bb in
the verses. Which is to say -- one way to think about it -- that the song
touches on positions 1 through 5.

It's an accessible melodic bluesy number great for thinking about chord
changes and
soloing over chords.

All the best,

John