[Harp-L] by popular demand

Well I added a new lightweight mic shell to the lineup this weekend. This has been the most requested one that I've had so I thought I'd go ahead and post it to let everyone know they are available now. I will be doing a lightweight version of the 200s next. For those that will be attending SPAH I will have some of these available along with my other shell at the Cumberland Custom Cases booth.

www.builderofstuff.com/micsforsale.html

Pictures
http://www.builderofstuff.com/promo_pics/22.jpg
http://www.builderofstuff.com/promo_pics/21.jpg
http://www.builderofstuff.com/promo_pics/25.jpg

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...