[Harp-L] How harmonica saved my life

Hello, I am an impassioned of the harmonica.

It happened to me an amazing story about this instrument: I was removed by gangsters who were going to require a ransom from my family to release me. But, after they have listened to me playing the harmonica, they were so delighted that they treated me like their pal and released me a few hours later without touching ransom. So my harmonica transformed this kidnapping into impromptu concert. Since then I did not stop blowing my small Hohner Marine Band in C. I die of desire for having a more powerful model which would enable me to become a professional harmonica man; unfortunately, I live in Haïti, a very poor country where we can’t find any harmonica and I do not have financial means to get one of the famous brand. I would be really happy if you could send the following models to me:

A seydel diatonic bluesmaster in C
Lee Oskar major diatonic in C
Hohner Marine Band 365 SBS in C

Hohner Chromatic Hard Booper
A Hohner Chromatic Super 64X
A suzuki Chromatic SCX-64 16 holes

I thank you right now to contribute to spread the harmony in the ears of my compatriots.

Please, send the harmonica at this address of one of my friends in New York :

Milande Sainvilier
101, Atlantic Street
Jersey City
New Jersey, 07304
Phone : 201-434-0615

my address in Haïti is:

MENFP
5, rue Dr Audain
Port-au-Prince
Haiti
HT6120
my phone: 3799-5432

Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com